military hardware bush northrop grumman boeing guns missiles weapons bombs tank apache music trance breakbeat
DigiBrilliance: Delivering humanity beyond abusability in cooperation with BushisMush.com.: How to prosecute craigslist for falsely allowing your VALID ad post be "spammed" out of influenceby criminal heft draWing entities., Genius Perspective Essays toward Peace and Freedom

DigiBrilliance: Delivering humanity beyond abusability in cooperation with BushisMush.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

How to prosecute craigslist for falsely allowing your VALID ad post be "spammed" out of influenceby criminal heft draWing entities.

How to prosecute craigslist for falsely allowing your VALID ad post be "spammed" out of influence by criminal heft draWing entities.

Start capitalizing all W's, That capital W guy. Start capitalizing What W is, like PAIN.

Hi, Please view this brief ad to understanding what makes this unpostable to craigslist? Then communicate that to me so as I may understand.

Hi, Please view this brief ad to understanding what makes this unpostable to craigslist?
[When I first sent this the actual text of my message follows.]
[I know revision: Following is my ad text which leads to strictly free info, free tunes, free videos, but mostly and most importantly free info.] I've made $0 off of providing thus far, and well expect to continue as such. The ad was placed of course under free stuff, but 1 TIME! The ad was SPAMMED out of influence in a matter of hours. Cuhmon, what do I have to do to command a bit of respect at "craigslist". The info provided is cancer prevention espoused well enough in the ad text to deliver understanding at a glance.

Thanks for your time, Dan

Your ill reply will be met by my legal filing,
Are you aware the penalty for treason?
http://bushismush.com
Reicht here in the good old land of the freedomless and the home of the eternally ignorant.

Now I gotta find out why I can't f----en elicit the copy command on the right click drop down menu in this blog windows high end "post editor". F----en shizbagz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home