military hardware bush northrop grumman boeing guns missiles weapons bombs tank apache music trance breakbeat
DigiBrilliance: Delivering humanity beyond abusability in cooperation with BushisMush.com.: Mercury for thermometers?, Genius Perspective Essays toward Peace and Freedom

DigiBrilliance: Delivering humanity beyond abusability in cooperation with BushisMush.com.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Mercury for thermometers?

I was in Yahoo at some psyop page spitting some images about an assumed proposal without the question,
When came to my mind are you joking me that,
or ride my bike cross country with my skateboard on my back?
Just giving some free lessons,
bout what's more important,
Of course if you're human,
Like clean water and energy,
Heavy metals and what form there in,
Mercury for thermometers or for your colin?
And your brain and through whatever your blood is flowing,
Like uranium for power then for melting instead of for nothing then for human,
breathing after house shredding like is daily common in Iraq since U.S. securing.
Take security from these sorry fuckers or secure your own?
Give me a bone, I'll snap that bone and pick my teeth on that bone,
While in a lake I gaze at my reflection,
Try strapping this one on, you're too weak to carry this for a second,
Spend much time around me you'll not put worry on,
Not even for a second, for the rest of your life regardless the lesson...

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home